Congratulations to Art for becoming officially registered as an Engineer in Training (EIT) with Engineers and Geoscientists BC! After completing a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technology (Design) in 2016, Art decided to work towards completing his Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering with BCIT. We were happy to welcome Art to our BEVCO family seven moths ago and to support him during the completion of his degree. Now, the time has come for Art to advance into the engineering field with us. It has been a long journey for him, originally immigrating to Canada from Moldova, and obtaining technical training to support his strong mechanical background. We are exited for Art to practice his engineering skills with BEVCO and to watch him grow!
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Congratulations to Art for officially registering as an Engineer in Training!
- Merry Christmas!
- New Employee: Jeff Bell
- New Employee: David Liu
- Canning and Bottling for Craft Brewing: Variety Packs
- Keep Dust out of Your Cans and Bottles
- New Trumpf Trulaser 1030
- The Bevco Cooling Tunnel: A Cool Solution for a Hot-Filled Product
- Who Likes Dirty Beer?
- Happy Holidays from Bevco
- Bevco Container and Product Stackers
- Bevco Motto Launch
- Modular Conveyors Provide Adapabilty in the Bottling Line
- BEVCO: Continuing to Modernize and Automate our Manufacturing Process to Ensure our Competitive Edge.
- Are Worn Out Guiderails Slowing Your Production Line?
- Keep the Filler Going!
- Pasteurization: Louis Pasteur’s Gift to the Beverage Industry
- 10 Innovative Beer Cans and Bottles in Canada and the US