Bevco welcomes David Liu to our team as a technical sales engineer. David recently graduated from Simon Fraser University with a Bachelor of Applied Science in Mechatronic Systems Engineering. David has previous experience working in the telecommunications industry as an Engineering Technical Coordinator, where he developed his skills in project development, CAD design, and testing/troubleshooting electrical and wireless systems.We are excited about the addition of David to our team and also by the fact that David is a member of the Canadian Armed Forces (39 CER) as a Combat Engineer!
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- New Employee: Jeff Bell
- New Employee: David Liu
- Canning and Bottling for Craft Brewing: Variety Packs
- Keep Dust out of Your Cans and Bottles
- New Trumpf Trulaser 1030
- Who Likes Dirty Beer?
- Happy Holidays from Bevco
- Bevco Container and Product Stackers
- Bevco Motto Launch
- Modular Conveyors Provide Adapabilty in the Bottling Line
- BEVCO: Continuing to Modernize and Automate our Manufacturing Process to Ensure our Competitive Edge.
- Are Worn Out Guiderails Slowing Your Production Line?
- Keep the Filler Going!
- 10 Innovative Beer Cans and Bottles in Canada and the US