Bevco would like to welcome Jeff Bell to our team as a Mechanical Designer. Jeff has extensive experience in the design and machining fields, where he designed compound curved windshields for high-end performance sports boats. Jeff offers skills over multiple CAD platforms that will help Bevco thrive. We look forward to working with Jeff for many years to come!
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- New Employee: Jeff Bell
- New Employee: David Liu
- Canning and Bottling for Craft Brewing: Variety Packs
- Keep Dust out of Your Cans and Bottles
- New Trumpf Trulaser 1030
- The Bevco Cooling Tunnel: A Cool Solution for a Hot-Filled Product
- Who Likes Dirty Beer?
- Happy Holidays from Bevco
- Bevco Container and Product Stackers
- Bevco Motto Launch
- Modular Conveyors Provide Adapabilty in the Bottling Line
- BEVCO: Continuing to Modernize and Automate our Manufacturing Process to Ensure our Competitive Edge.
- Are Worn Out Guiderails Slowing Your Production Line?
- Keep the Filler Going!
- 10 Innovative Beer Cans and Bottles in Canada and the US