BEVCO has an exciting entry-to-mid level opportunity for a self-motivated, goal-oriented individual ready to make an impact in our reputable organization.
- Do you have a mechanical aptitude with an interest in sales?
- Do you have the motivation to help take our existing sales platforms to the next level?
- Are you ready to play a key support role in our existing sales department?
- Are you looking for an opportunity for growth with long-term career potential?
If this sounds like you, we would be very interested in hearing from you.
· Diploma in Sales or Mechanical Technology
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Proficiency with the following computer programs: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Syspro, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and AutoCAD
- Punctual team player with strong written and verbal communication skills and a professional, positive demeanor
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining organized files
- Understanding of the sales process including; prospecting, contacting, presentations, quotations, negotiations and closing
- Additional assets:
o Strong mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn about our equipment
o Experience in the food and beverage industry or with conveyor system components
o Project management training and/or experience
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
- Manage Bevco’s CRM software and create goals to maximize its effectiveness
- Coordinate Bevco’s parts sales and develop strategies to increase parts sales volume
- Explore opportunities to enhance sales from Bevco’s online store
- Provide customer service to existing and new customers
- Work with Sales and Engineering teams to develop proposals and cost estimates for conveyor and equipment projects
- Carry out administrative duties associated with sales order processing
- Aid in the updating of Sales template documents and procedures
- Help coordinate trade show activities
- Carry out market research studies
- Grow and organize Bevco’s promotional photo and video media content
- Work with Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Production, Accounting and Shipping/Receiving departments throughout all stages of projects
- Help drive continuous improvement, efficiencies and cost effectiveness in our Sales procedures
- Brainstorm and research opportunities for technological advancement
- Assist in the development of sales plans and strategies
- Maintain a willingness and ability to travel locally and remotely