2019 has been another hectic, yet a fantastic year for Bevco!
Here is a brief look back at Bevco’s 2019:
- New Challenges: We manufactured a wide variety of equipment types, including several large conveyor systems, rinsers, laners, a custom cooling tunnel and cap sterilizer, blow-off tunnels and more.
- Enhanced Workforce: We hired more employees to stay on top of orders (and our parking lot started to get busy!).
- Upgraded IT system: We have recently invested in significant upgrades to our on-site server equipment, computer equipment, internet connection service, and wireless access points, and we have hired Scout Technology Guides to actively manage our equipment and IT services moving forward. These upgrades will improve our user experience in the office and help us work more efficiently.
- New Lissmax Deburring Machine: We recently purchased and installed a new Lissmac Deburring machine to help reduce the amount of manual labour required to deburr our parts.
- Trade Shows: We attended several trade shows including Craft Brewers Conference, Pack Expo, and Hopscotch Festival to network with the industry professionals.
The new year is just around the corner and we are excited about what is in store for Bevco.
Sneak peek of Bevco’s 2020:
- 40-Year Anniversary: Bevco will celebrate its 40-year anniversary of being in business! Stay tuned for future updates.
- Scheduled Orders: We have received Purchase Orders for several jobs with delivery dates in the first half of 2020, and our sales team and integration parts have several active leads that we anticipate leading to jobs in 2020.
- Craft Brewers Conference 2020: We’ll be attending and opening a booth at the annual Craft Brewers Conference, which will be held in San Antonio this year.
- Marketing Initiatives: We’ll continue to obtain more marketing material from the shop floor for use on our website, social media, and blog. Make sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube to stay updated on our latest news.
Thank you for being a part of our 2019 and we look forward to collaborating with you in 2020.
Bevco Christmas Lunch
Bevco wanted to recognize and show gratitude to our employees who made remarkable efforts this year. The Bevco team celebrated the year-end at The Keg Steakhouse during lunchtime on December 19th.
We would like to thank you for all your hard work and contribution to Bevco’s objectives in delivering Job Satisfaction, Customer Satisfaction, and Total Satisfaction!
Bevco Holiday Hours
Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet?
Click here to place your parts order today so you can receive them after holiday season!
Bevco will be closed on December 24th, 25th, 26th, and January 1st
Christmas Greetings from the CEO
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Christmas Wishes From Bevco....
- May You Enjoy A Delightful Holiday Season
- Movember to Remember with Stange Fellows Brewing
- New Asphalt Parking Lot for Bevco Employees
- Bevco Just Got Brighter!
- Bevco is an ESSENTIAL SERVICE for food & beverage industries
- New Lissmac Deburring Machine - SMB-XS 300 G1E1
- Happy Holidays!
- PRIZE DRAW! 100 CUSTOM BOTTLE OPENERS!
- Merry Christmas!
- New Employee: Jeff Bell
- New Employee: David Liu
- Happy Holidays from Bevco