A bump turner is a simple, yet effective device used to rotate product such as boxes or cases on a packaging line. It is a cost-effective solution that is often used after cans are packaged into 6 or 8 packs in a Hi-cone or Paktech applicator or Cartoner. This is necessary in order to feed the product into the next stage of the packaging process, such as a tray former or tray packer.
Benefits of using a bump turner on a packaging line:
- It is a simple and cost-effective solution
- It is easy to install and maintain
- It can be adjusted to accommodate different product sizes
- It is a reliable and efficient way to rotate product
A bump turner consists of a roller arm that is positioned perpendicular to the conveyor belt. As the product travels along the conveyor, it strikes the roller arm and is rotated 90 degrees. The angle of rotation can be adjusted to accommodate different product sizes. Bump turners are a versatile and effective tool that can be used in a variety of packaging applications. They are a simple and cost-effective way to rotate product, and they can help to improve the efficiency of your packaging line.
- 2 Styles available
- Adjustable UHMW Plastic Block & Stainless Steel bracket
- 1.5” PVC Roller or UHMW Roller on Adjustable Stainless Steel Rod with plastic bracket
- Can be mounted on a variety of conveyor styles