The case turner is used to rotate cases on a packaging line, typically to orient cases so that they are facing the same direction, which is necessary for downstream packaging operations such as case packing and palletizing. Ensuring that cases are properly oriented prior to secondary packaging can improve the efficiency of downstream operations and reduce the risk of damage to products.
Benefits of using a case turner:
- Improves efficiency of downstream operations
- Reduces the risk of product damage
- Can be used with a variety of case sizes and speeds
- Easy to install and maintain
The Bevco Case Turner uses two chains moving at different speeds to rotate a package by the required number of degrees. The speeds of the chains can be adjusted to rotate the package by any amount (ex 90°, 180°, 270°, 720°) and to accommodate different case sizes and speeds.
- Stainless steel frame and components
- UHMW wearstrips
- Polyamide bearings
- 8505 or 1505 Chain with nose over infeed & outfeed transitions
- SEW Gearmotors
- Adjustable 2.25” Tee Guiderails with VG221 brackets
- Available in a variety of sizes to accommodate different product sizes