Bevco's Mix Pack Systems (aka Variety Pack Systems) integrate with packaging lines to produce diversified mix pack products. Each system is customized based on customers’ needs and application requirements
- The six-lane Variety Pack Conveyor is used for loading 6 different types of product onto a conveyor that feeds a cartoner or tray packer in lanes for the purpose of making variety packs.
- Guide rails are set up on the conveyors so pallets of containers can be unloaded into each lane.
- Containers are loaded in bulk and tapered into a single file. They travel down each of the 6 lanes in a single file orientation.
- Used for glass bottles or aluminum cans
- Guide rails can lift out of the way and loading conveyor tables can be made to act as bi-di accumulation tables when not running variety packs.
- The layout is customized for each customer’s application
- SEW Eurodrive Gearmotors supplied standard with electrical disconnect. Local VFDs are available as an upgrade option for local control of Gearmotor speed.
- Common products: beer cans, beer bottles, cider cans, cider bottles, soda cans, soda bottles, flavored water cans, RTD cans, alcohol seltzer cans, mixed packs, variety packs, 4 packs, 6 packs, 12 packs, 15 packs, 18 packs, 24 packs.