Bevco’s High-Speed Lowerator-Rinser is designed to rinse empty bottles prior to filling, while at the same time bringing them from a high elevation, such as a depalletizer, to a lower elevation for filling.
The rinse process can use either clean air, ionized air, clean water, or a water-based cleaning solution. The unit will remove loose particulate or dust from a bottle and in some cases provide chemical sanitation of the inside of the bottle. It is not designed to handle returned glass where a thorough washing is required.
Lowerator-Rinsers are generally used to move bottles from a high-speed depalletizer elevation to a filler elevation while rinsing during the process. They can also be fitted into a line where the bottle source is on a different floor than the filler.
- Stainless Steel #304 construction
- Anodized aluminum cast idler wheels for gripper chain
- 3 Phase motors to suit plant power requirements
- Sliding access doors
- CSA/UL approved electrical control panel
- PLC controlled with Allen Bradley Micrologix 1000
- Hand-held programmer included with PLC
- Stainless Steel gripper base chain, c/w HP plastic flights, and EPDM ribbed grippers
- 2’ Stainless Steel infeed conveyor stub c/w drive
- 2’ Stainless Steel outfeed conveyor idler stub
- Link-Belt Klean-Gard polyamide housed bearings
- Single handwheel gripper adjustment for containers up to 9” diameter
- Handwheel adjustment on spray header, adjustable to suit up to 13” high bottles
- Emergency jam switch on outfeed of unit
- Downstream backup switch for the shutdown
- Low-pressure sensor for either air or water
- Automatic water shut off if no product present
- Centralized grease manifolds
- Standard elevation changes are 6’-3 ½”, and 8’-6”. Non-standard elevation changes can be done on request.
Please contact us for more information on this product.
No videos are available at the moment.
No electronic manuals/downloads are available for this product yet, please call 1-800-663-0090 or 604-888-1455 to inquire about available manuals and documents.