Stainless Steel Table Infeed
Bevco Mix Pack Systems (aka Variety Pack Systems) integrate with packaging lines to produce diversified mix pack products. Each system is customized based on customers’ needs and application requirements
- The four-lane Variety Pack Conveyor is used for manually loading 4 different types of product onto a conveyor that feeds a cartoner in lanes for the purpose of making variety packs.
- Stainless steel pack tables are mounted to the side of the conveyor for workers to easily load flats of product and push the containers onto the conveyor belt.
- Lanes can lift up out of the way for bulk container infeed into the cartoner or tray packer.
- Conveyor elevation is built to match cartoner infeed height. Custom options available to improve ergonomics.
- It comes standard with plastic footpads. Locking casters available as an upgrade.
- SEW Eurodrive Gearmotors supplied standard with electrical disconnect. Local VFDs are available as an upgrade option for local control of Gearmotor speed.
- Common products: beer cans, beer bottles, cider cans, cider bottles, soda cans, soda bottles, flavored water cans, RTD cans, alcohol seltzer cans, mixed packs, variety packs, 4 packs, 6 packs, 12 packs, 15 packs, 18 packs, 24 packs