Wild Goose’s Gosling filler is a popular choice for small to medium-sized breweries. It is a smaller, high-quality machine that can fill, seam, and deliver up to 12 cans per minute. After filling, the cans are pushed single-file from the seamer onto a short dead plate, where they are picked up by a line worker and inspected for defects, weighed and packed into whatever package awaits, whether it’s a tray, carton, or PakTech.
This is where Bevco's hand pack off table comes in. Bevco's Gosling-specific pack off table is specifically designed to be installed at the outfeed of a Wild Goose Gosling filler to help workers transferring cans from the conveyor line into the package ergonomically with ease.
Having a packing tray at a lower level, at hip height rather than chest height, for example, is easier on the wrists for lifting a heavy 24 pack tray. Workers can also remove the stainless steel side guides on the table, allowing them to slide the cans from the table and lower into trays as opposed to lifting the cans up and over and into the trays.
As cans are filled, seamed, and pushed from the Gosling, they’re given a chance to accumulate on the table before workers pack them off. This eliminates the issue of having to pause the filling process and allows for a steady canning process.
In addition to being cost-effective and ergonomic, Bevco's hand pack off table is also a great way to improve the quality of your packaging. When cans or bottles are packed by hand, there's always the risk of them being damaged. But with the hand pack off table, you can be confident that your products will be packed safely and securely.
The hand pack off table also has a number of other features that make it a great choice for brewers who use a Wild Goose Gosling filler. The table is built to order and made from durable stainless steel that can withstand the rigors of everyday use. It's also adjustable to the tune of plus or minus 2”, so its height can be customized to fit the needs of any brewery. Its simple design also makes it an incredibly cost-effective solution for entry-level brewers that are just getting started with their packaging process.
Some of the specific benefits of using Bevco's hand pack off table with a Wild Goose Gosling filler include:
- Increased efficiency: Providing a space for cans to accumulate after filling, which can save you time and money.
- Improved ergonomics: The table is designed to be ergonomic, which can help to reduce worker fatigue and injuries.
- Improved quality: The table can help to prevent damage to your products, which can improve their appearance and shelf life.
- Less waste: The table provides a dry location for cardboard trays to be packed, reducing the likelihood of a soggy (and wasted) tray.
If you're looking for a cost-effective, ergonomic, and high-quality way to pack off your cans after filling with a Wild Goose Gosling filler, Bevco's hand pack off table is the perfect solution for you. To learn more about our custom hand pack off table, get more details here or give us a call today. We'll be happy to answer any questions you have and help you choose the right solution for your brewery.
In Same Category
- What We're Eager to Explore at Pack Expo Las Vegas 2023
- Enhancing Efficiency with Tool-Less Quick Changeover for Your Mix Pack System
- Why Your Packaging Line Needs a Variety Pack System
- Bevco's Hand Pack Off Table: The Perfect Pack Off Solution for a Wild Goose Gosling Filler
- Thanks For Your Contribution To Flatten The Coronavirus Curve