Liquid on the packaging production floor is a safety hazard and hygiene hazard. To prevent liquid from spilling onto the floor from the conveyor line, add the pans option to your conveyor order. Bevco pans collect liquid that falls out the bottom of the conveyor. They are designed to be wider than the conveyor on either side to collect any additional liquid that drips off the side of the conveyor. The Bevco pans are sloped and flow into catch pans which are equiped with a drain for easy hose connection. From here you can attach a hose to direct the liquid into a floor drain or plumbing system.
In Same Category
- What We're Eager to Explore at Pack Expo Las Vegas 2023
- Enhancing Efficiency with Tool-Less Quick Changeover for Your Mix Pack System
- Why Your Packaging Line Needs a Variety Pack System
- Bevco's Hand Pack Off Table: The Perfect Pack Off Solution for a Wild Goose Gosling Filler
- Thanks For Your Contribution To Flatten The Coronavirus Curve