Liquid on the packaging production floor is a safety hazard and hygiene hazard. To prevent liquid from spilling onto the floor from the conveyor line, add the pans option to your conveyor order. Bevco pans collect liquid that falls out the bottom of the conveyor. They are designed to be wider than the conveyor on either side to collect any additional liquid that drips off the side of the conveyor. The Bevco pans are sloped and flow into catch pans which are equiped with a drain for easy hose connection. From here you can attach a hose to direct the liquid into a floor drain or plumbing system.
In Same Category
- Custom solutions that are tailored to suit your needs: Twist the plot with Bevco Twist Rinser
- Wet Cans or Bottles Causing Your Packaging Line Problems? Bevco’s Air Knife Tunnel Got You Covered!
- How To COPE with COVID-19 Outbreak For Breweries And Distilleries
- Thanks For Your Contribution To Flatten The Coronavirus Curve
- Bevco’s Innovative Hot-Fill Line Solution for Cap Sterilization and Cooling Challenges