During the production of beer it is possible but undesirable that a can or bottle can tip over on the conveyor line. The Bevco down bottle basket system pushes the can or bottle off the conveyor line and into a basket so it doesn't break or get damaged. A worker can then take the can or bottle out of the basket and put it back onto the production line standing upright.
Take a look at this video to see a demonstration of a Down Can Basket in action:
For more information about down bottle baskets or other conveyor or craft beer canning and bottling questions, contact the Bevco sales team:
In Same Category
- Custom solutions that are tailored to suit your needs: Twist the plot with Bevco Twist Rinser
- Wet Cans or Bottles Causing Your Packaging Line Problems? Bevco’s Air Knife Tunnel Got You Covered!
- How To COPE with COVID-19 Outbreak For Breweries And Distilleries
- Thanks For Your Contribution To Flatten The Coronavirus Curve
- Bevco’s Innovative Hot-Fill Line Solution for Cap Sterilization and Cooling Challenges